Violet's 3D Assets

The official table and public gallery of all custom content such as 3D assets, 2D textures, worlds, and several other unique game changes 100% exclusive to Andromeda. They are put here for you to see and offer your valuable feedback to their creators.
Violet
Founder of Andromeda

Violet's 3D Assets

Post by Violet » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:07 am

Greetings folks, just thought I'd leave these here to gather a bit of feedback from players. They are personal portfolio pieces (I'm studying a bachelor's in Game Art currently) and they are also current or future content that will soon hit Andromeda's live server for you all to enjoy.

Please be 100% honest, I very much appreciate constructive criticism as it helps me get better at my job.

Lastly, these images are free for you to share but I would appreciate it if you did not attempt to rip the models from our server files or claim them as your own. They are personal projects designed by me, and though I cannot hold a copyright license over Star Wars themed assets (even if I did make them by myself), it's just disrespectful and yes I will ban you if I catch you doing it. So please show some consideration for the hard work I put in during my free time? I do it all for you guys and entirely for free as well.

Final Note: Any in-game stats, textures, or even 3D meshes you witness in this post are all subject to change unless they have been branded: COMPLETE

Enjoy!

Mandalorian Darksaber

Darth Maul's Double-Bladed Lightsaber (Front)

Darth Maul's Double-Bladed Lightsaber (Side)

Darth Maul's Double-Bladed Lightsaber (Game Render) -- Chrome fix needed.
Founder of SWG Andromeda

-Leader of Content & Design
-Lead Artist
-Co-Game Developer
-Forum Developer

vlhad
New Citizen

Re: Violet's 3D Assets

Post by vlhad » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:16 am

will Maul's be the only double blade or will there be more double blades added later, i was thinking of one that was used in Rebels show: the jedi temple guards. but anyway they look great. Awesome work

Violet
Founder of Andromeda

Post by Violet » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:33 am

vlhad wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:16 am
will Maul's be the only double blade or will there be more double blades added later, i was thinking of one that was used in Rebels show: the jedi temple guards. but anyway they look great. Awesome work
The Temple Guards saber was my next Double Bladed design planned :D! Mauls will be far from the last.
Founder of SWG Andromeda

-Leader of Content & Design
-Lead Artist
-Co-Game Developer
-Forum Developer

Taos
Dedicated Citizen

Post by Taos » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:58 pm

That darksaber looks sweet! Can't wait to get my hands on one!
Jarax Taos - Rebel Soldier
Raemy Alako - <AI> Fine Clothing
Lowatatha - Wookiee Beast Master
Aellynn Marr - Dazzler

vlhad
New Citizen

Post by vlhad » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:59 pm

nice, see now this is something i would love to do but i just dont know how to do it
Violet wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:33 am
vlhad wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:16 am
The Temple Guards saber was my next Double Bladed design planned :D! Mauls will be far from the last.